ON THIS WEBSITE... IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION
Living in Suburban New York City is busy, so we save your time by making estimating your wood floor job as easy as possible. Everyone thinks we need to see the floors to determine the work load and price, but that's not how it works! Floor refinishing is priced by the square foot.
It doesn't matter if your floors are 50 years old, gray and worn out...or look brand new but you want to change the color; our job is the same!
Floors are always sanded to bare wood, new like specification regardless of what they look like now...No Dust Guaranteed. They're stained a color of your choice, and finished with 3 coats of whatever finish is specified in the package purchased.... That's it...Simple as pie!
Unless you are on the market for wood floor installation, there is no need for a house visit to see your floor. Keep in mind... the guy who insists on seeing your floors is really coming out to sell you services and collect a deposit.
SIMPLE AS PIE
1) For estimating, have an idea of the sq footage. Measuring is easy, and only takes 10 minutes with a tape measure. Click here for tips.
2) Have an idea of what color you want the new floors to be. Click here to see a stain color chart.
3) Know the differences in floor finishes with respect to Manufacturer and Quality. Click here to see our Refinishing Packages.
4) Make a decision and contact us by filling out a short form and submitting here....DONE! We will respond with an accurate estimate.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
• All price quotes are by the square foot and emailed to you, no bait and switch
• We measure with you to accurately verify measurements the day of the job
• All communication is via email so we both have a copy. This dialogue becomes our electronic agreement and reference to scope of work.
• At time of booking, only a small deposit is required to hold the time slot for your job. No 50% up front, ever!, payment in full due at completion.
• We don't expect you to pick a stain color off the computer. Most narrow their selection to 3 colors; which we bring with us the day of the job. We sand off a section of your floor and demo the colors on your floor to see. By doing this, "what you see is what you get" insuring you make the right decision.
• We're always available for phone or Facetime conversation, cell 551-804-8335. You might even want to email Bob@BobSidotiFloors.com pictures of any areas of concern.
• Your job will be completed with over 50 years of combined experience using the best equipment and floor product available in the industry.