ON THIS WEBSITE... IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION
It doesn't matter to us if your floors are 50 years old, gray and worn out...or look brand new but you want to change the color; our job is the same!
Floors are always sanded to bare wood, new like specification regardless of what they look like now...No Dust Guaranteed. They're stained a color of your choice, and finished with 3 coats of whatever finish is specified in the package purchased.... That's it...Simple as pie!
Unless you are on the market for wood floor installation, there is no need for a house visit to see your floor. Keep in mind... the guy who insists on seeing your floors is really coming out to sell you services and collect a deposit.
SIMPLE AS PIE
1) For estimating, have an idea of the sq footage. Measuring is easy, and only takes 10 minutes with a tape measure. Click here for tips.
2) Have an idea of what color you want the new floors to be. Click here to see a stain color chart.
3) Know the differences in floor finishes with respect to Manufacturer and Quality. Click here to see our Refinishing Packages.
4) Make a decision and contact us by filling out a short form and submitting here....DONE! We will respond with an accurate estimate.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
• All price quotes are by the square foot and emailed to you, no bait and switch
• We measure with you to accurately verify measurements the day of the job
• All communication is via email so we both have a copy. This dialogue becomes our electronic agreement and reference to scope of work.
• At time of booking, only a small deposit is required to hold the time slot for your job. No 50% up front, ever!, payment in full due at completion.
• We don't expect you to pick a stain color off the computer. Most narrow their selection to 3 colors; which we bring with us the day of the job. We sand off a section of your floor and demo the colors on your floor to see. By doing this, "what you see is what you get" insuring you make the right decision.
• We're always available for phone or Facetime conversation, cell 551-804-8335. You might even want to email Bob@BobSidotiFloors.com pictures of any areas of concern.
• Your job will be completed with over 50 years of combined experience using the best equipment and floor product available in the industry.